Letters from my Coach



                                                                                                                 Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 7:02 PM
"Dear Oluwaseun,                                                                                   

A great day to you.
Today, you will record outstanding success in your endeavours.
Yesterday, I promised to tell you more about how information transformed my life.
I attended a seminar many years ago and the speaker that day said if you spend all that you earn, you are foolish.
That statement shocked me to my bones. And I said to myself, what if I don’t have enough to spend, talk less of savings. You see, as of that time I used to run out of cash before the month ends.
As if the man heard my thoughts. He said; “you may be thinking that you do not have enough, that is why you are not saving, but I tell you, thinking that way shows that your wisdom pipe is blocked”.
Wow! He was right, if I don’t save, how will I ever have enough?
As soon as I got back from that event, I got someone to open a savings account for me and another one was opened for my organisation. By the end of that month, I could not believe it that I had substantial amount of money in the savings account. That was when my finances began to turnaround.
By the way, the man who spoke at the event is my mentor. If I had not listened to him and acted on what he said, I probably won’t be where I am today.
You will succeed!
Sam Adeyemi"



Do you understand what my Coach desire for me?
How about yours?
 
Smile.
I care.

Isaac

Popular Posts