My Coach Grows to make me Grow; yours?


                                                                                                                  Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 7:02 PM
 Hello Oluwaseun,
It is the beginning of a wonderful day.
This day, you will make progress like never before.
I mentioned yesterday how I invested heavily on my mind and I never remained the same again.
Do not be surprised to hear that I am still equipping myself with information because someone said: “If you are not informed, you will be deformed”.
There was a particular day I was travelling and discovered a bookshop at the airport, I went there and got as many resource materials I could lay my hands on. The life transforming information that I got from those materials are more than the amount I bought them.
I want to do all within my power to ensure that you achieve your goals before this year comes to an end, that is the reason I am making my information products available to you. I urge you to equip yourself for the journey ahead.
I will tell you more about how information transformed my life in my subsequent mail. Ensure you follow me closely.

To your success!
Sam Adeyemi

Popular Posts