THANK YOU FROM MY MENTOR! Uhmmm!!!




Thank You For Being There in 2015

Dear Oluwaseun,
Welcome to the last working day of the week. How has your week been?
Today, where you have had lack before, you are going to have abundance.
I mentioned yesterday that it is important to be grateful to God for all the blessings that 
have come your way this year. 
A lot has happened this year and there is a saying that “it is someone who can think deeply,
 that will know how to be thankful”. I agree.
Kindly do me this favour. I like to ask that throughout the remaining days in 2015, 
make a conscious effort not to ask for anything from God but only express your heart of gratitude to Him. 
From January to this day, you have been making one demand or the other.
Let me also use this opportunity to say thank you for being there in 2015.
Thank you for being my protégé. Thank you for being on my mailing list and even for your patronage.
I am very grateful.



Sam Adeyemi

Popular Posts